Residential Snow Removal Services
For over 25 YEARS the Cress family has been serving the community of
- Snow clearing starts at 5cm
- Initial service before 7:00 am when warranted, with a second pass after 9:00 am.
- Dedicated equipment and operators to give residential driveways first priority.
- We install fibreglass stakes to mark the edge of your driveway.
- Snow blowing eliminates the visibility hazard of large piles at the end of driveways that are created from traditional plowing methods.
- Visa, Mastercard accepted
- Gift cards available
- Senior Discounts
Call or email for a free estimate.
- Current, Reliable Equipment
- Properly Insured for commercial Snow Removal (We would be to provide you
with a Current certificate of commerical insurance)
- Specialized equipment safe on Gravel & Stone Driveways.
- 24 Hour Service during storms
- Local, Affordable, Prompt & Professional
- We provide sanding services if needed
Pic River First Nation
Scope of Snow Blowing and Plowing: Cress Contracting will plow when 5" of snow has accumulated. This is measured by the contractor at the pavement, not to include drifts.
Initial service before 7:00AM when warranted and a second pass after 9:00AM.
Weather Conditions: The customer should be aware that weather conditions in the area may change rapidly and without notice. Changes in weather conditions are considered to be an "Act of God" and the contractor assumes no liability as such.
Turf Repair: In the event that the contractor damages any turg by snow plowing, the contractor will re-seed the damaged turf in the spring season during the snow and ice maintenace program season in which the turf damage occured.
Property Damage The owner will report, in writing, any property damage caused by the contractor within 48 hours. The contractor will repair any timely and properly reported property damage in the spring season during the snow and ice management program season in which the property damage occurred.